Love is in the Air
Under a moonlit sky, their hearts danced to an enchanting melody, as the stars above whispered the secrets of love. In that magical moment, they knew they were destined to journey hand in hand, he knelt before her, offering a glimmering promise of forever.
In celebration of the eagerly anticipated debut of our engagement ring collection, Calleija, have united in an extraordinary collaboration with The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, M.J.Bale, and Grace Loves Lace to offer you the chance of a lifetime.
Your dreams are just a step away from becoming reality with the opportunity to win an exquisite White Diamond engagement ring to the value of $10,000, featuring a hidden rare Argyle Pink Diamond™, bespoke custom suiting to the value of $5,000, a breathtaking wedding gown to the value of $4,750 and luxurious hotel escape to the value of $4,000..
The Engagement Promotion
Authorised under SA Licence No: T23/1247 | ACT TP 23/01609 | NSW TP/02886
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated. By submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 5:00 pm AEST on Friday 8th September 2023 and concludes at 12:00pm AEST on Saturday 30th September 2023
- The one winner will be notified on Monday 9th October 2023 by phone and email and their first initial, last name and postcode will be published on calleija.com and associated social media of promoter and co-promoters within 30 days of the draw.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are residing in Australia.
- To enter the promotion, participants must do the following: a. Sign up and consent to receive direct email correspondence from the Promoter Calleija Jewellers and Co-Promoters including M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace. b. all brands listed below on either Instagram or Facebook: Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, Grace Loves Lace.
- This competition is a game of chance and will be randomly drawn. There will be only one winner selected.
- The winner will be selected based on chance by means of a random draw conducted by Calleija Jewellers on Monday 9th October 2023.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the draw, a new winner will be re-drawn on the 24th October at 9am at the offices of Calleija Jewellers. The same line of communication taken to contact the original prize winner will be used to notify them of their forfeiting the prize. This will be communicated to them after the re-draw on the 24th October and no later than 7 days from this date. All prize winners, included those forfeiting, will be published on calleija.com and associated social media of promoter and co-promoters within 30 days of the draw and re-draw dates.
- The winning ring may differ to the ring pictured in the competition image posted on the Promoter’s and Co-Promoter’s social media pages, websites and direct email campaigns.
- Calleija Jewellers and co-promoters M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace reserve the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify: a. Any entries that tamper with or attempt to tamper with the promotion process. b. Any entries that Calleija Jewellers and co-promoters M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace consider manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate. c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion process.
- Employees and Owners of Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace, or agencies associated with the promotion, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the promotion. (Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin)
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. It is non-refundable and cannot be altered in any way and cannot be taken in parts.
- Calleija Jewellers and Co-Promoters M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the promotion entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this promotion (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded.
- The winner consents to: a. photos, and correspondence being published on Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Website, and in Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves social media channels. b. To being photographed and interviewed for social media collateral for future marketing use by Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Calleija Jewellers and Co-Promoters M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace by Instagram message. Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace’s decision concerning any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Calleija Jewellers along with co-promoters M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, and Grace Loves Lace a. Calleija Jewellers [34 37500 2265] of Address Level One Marina Mirage, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, 4217 QLD, Australia.
- The Promoter and Co-Promoters are not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. a. The Promoter and Co-Promoter are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier. b. The Promoter and Co-Promoters assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information a. Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, and email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including direct marketing) (Purpose). b. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the use of their personal information, and that the Promoter and Co-Promoters may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter and Co-Promoters may use this information for that purpose. c. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter or Co-Promoters. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter and Co-Promoters.
- Intellectual Property and Moral Rights a. entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter and Co-promoters to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter and Co-Promoters wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation. b. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third-party intellectual property rights.
- General Prize Terms and Conditions: 1.The competition closes at midnight, on September 30th, 2023. Calleija Jewellers will randomly pick a winner from the entry pool by Monday 9th October 2023, notifying the winner by email and phone call. If no winner has responded within 14 days, Calleija will pick another winner. 2. Participants who satisfy the above entry requirements will be eligible to value of AUD $23,750 total prize pool. Prize includes: a. 1 night in a 1 Bedroom Suite at *The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, including buffet breakfast and champagne on arrival, valued at AUD $4,000*. The Fullerton Hotel *Subject to availability and availability of room type*Blackout dates apply including the festive period (15 Dec 23-5 Jan 24) *Accommodation includes a buffet breakfast for 2 in the hotel restaurant. *Valid until 1 December 2024 *Accommodation is non-transferable or redeemable for cash. b. M.J Bale’s custom suit and groomsmen package of value up to AUD $5,000 must be redeemed in a single appointment, in a single transaction: no refunds or gift cards will be given with any leftover amounts. c. Grace Loves Lace “A gown of your choice” to the value of $4750 AUD must be redeemed in a single appointment, in a single transaction: no refunds or gift cards will be given with any leftover amounts. d. Calleija Jewellers 1 x Engagement Ring from Calleija’s new engagement collection retail value of up to AUD$10,000 only non-transferable or redeemable for cash. No refunds or gift cards will be given with any leftover amounts. e. $1,000 travel voucher to be offered if the winner is outside of NSW only. 3. Proof of identification must be presented to Calleija Jewellers, M.J. Bale, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney and Grace Loves Lace when redeeming the prize in store. are non-transferable and are not able to be redeemed for cash or vouchers. No refunds or gift will be given with any leftover amounts. 4. Prizes are non-transferable and are not able to be redeemed for cash or vouchers. 5. No refunds or gift cards will be given for any prizes redeemed that do not meet the full prize value. All prizes must be used in a single transaction for a single item and cannot be redeemed on multiple items from the Promoter or Co-Promoter. 6. The Promoter or Co-Promoter will not be responsible for the loss of any items shipped to the winner should the winner not collect the prize in person. 7. The Promoter and Co-Promoter have fulfilled their obligations when the prize has been shipped. 8. The Promoter and Co-Promoter are not liable for any taxes or duties on prizes should they be incurred by the winner. 9. The competition is for residents of Australia and prizes will not be shipped to overseas addresses. 10. In the event that the winner has left Australia the prize will be redrawn 11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included as part of this prize package. 12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. 13. prizes must be redeemed by 1st December 2024, or they will be forfeited.
Understanding the importance of choosing the ideal ring, we are thrilled to introduce our complete engagement guide. It contains all the essential information you need to turn this moment into a memorable chapter in your journey.